Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

     Last night my group and I all went to go see the girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I thought this would be a fun thing to do with Tiff. I really hadn't heard much about the movie before going into, but all my friends wanted to see it so I just went with the flow. One thing is for sure, I will never watch that movie again! It was repulsive it was all about rape, murder, and more rape, not my kind of movie. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it though so maybe it was just me.
    Tiff, the rest of the group and I all went back to my dorm after the movie and decided to hang out for a while. We decided to start a game of Brawl which is always fun, my friend Tom had a really bad cold so I made him some soup. It was great spending some quality time with everyone, lately we have all been so busy it seems like.

What was the last movie you saw with your friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment