Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jam Session

     Tiff, as I mentioned before is my future roommate and we have been eating 3 or 4 times a week together. Tonight after we finished up dinner with the group we all went back and just relaxed for a while. It was kind of like That 70's Show we were all just chilling in a circle talking about our day and plans for the summer. The guys were all playing their guitars while Tiff and I were making more plans about our room for next year.

     We want our room colors to either be purple and blue or green and pink, we haven't made up our minds yet for sure. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most next year is that my whole group will be together in the same building. The best thing that anyone can do for themselves is to find a group that they really feel like they belong to, a place where they feel like they really belong.

If you felt all alone at college how would that affect your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment