Monday, March 19, 2012

NO PARENTS!!!!

     When people come to college for the first time it can take a few days for them to realize that no one is going to watch or take care of them. I know I was a little worried when I first left my parents because they really helped motivate me and support me in anyway possible. Going from a supportive environment to relying on yourself to search and find the answers to your problems can be frustrating.

     College's are well known for crazy partying, drugs, and other various scandals mostly because people no longer have someone around to tell them no. When discipline is no longer present usually there are only 2 outcomes, people will go crazy and usually end up in a lot of trouble  or they will buckle down and discipline themselves. College is a crazy time for many people and it is okay to have fun, you are only young once but don't let that get in the way of your education.

KingpallaresMX. "Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) (Official Music Video)." YouTube.
     YouTube, 01 Oct. 2011. Web. 19 Mar. 2012. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybLrdztNWms>.

No comments:

Post a Comment