Sunday, March 18, 2012

What Makes The Difference

     The roommate a person gets can really affect their overall college experience. I chose to have a random roommate because I wanted to meet and make strong connections with new people. In a way I was really lucky because she was extremely nice and respectable, but at the same time I really wanted to get out and meet a bunch of people but she was more shy.

     Coming to college at first really stressed me out because I had just gotten out of a relationship, I don't smoke and I don't drink. I was really lucky to find a group of people who respect my personal values and opinions on that kind of stuff. College would have been entirely different for me if I had not found the group I am with now. I am only a  freshman and I have already had 3 friends already drop out. I kept in contact with them and they said the biggest reasons they dropped out was because they didn't feel like they had very many friends, and that the classes were a lot harder than they expected them to be.

Seanmod. "Im All Alone." YouTube. YouTube, 23

     Mar. 2008. Web. 19 Mar. 2012. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JyvmcoyHdw>.

No comments:

Post a Comment